Sunday, January 18, 2015

Gardening Warrior Basket (with Voodoo Rabbit!)

Gardening Warrior Basket

This is a gift basket for a man who is an enthusiastic gardener.   He also has a never ending battle over that garden with rabbits.  It's going to accompany a gift card, and I had a lot of ideas for something cute and kind of funny, so I was elected.  I thought it turned out so cute that I had share.  I hope you think it's cute too.

It includes:
Garden-themed Potholder
Carrot-shaped Candy Bags
Potting Soil
Rabbit-shaped Candy Peeps
Rabbit Voodoo Doll
      and....
Ammo, in case Voodoo doesn't work.

3 comments:

Sally said...


Great gift!

Jack said...

Wonderful items from you, man. I have understand your stuff prior to and you are re just extremely fantastic. I really like what you have got here, certainly like what you are stating and the way during which you are saying it. You are making it enjoyable and you continue to care for to stay it sensible. I can’t wait to learn far more from you. This is actually a wonderful website.

Rhonda Buss said...

What fun.Let me know if the voodoo doll works. I feel like Elmer Fudd in my yard ;)